• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Znote AAC paypal

Clorens

Reaction score
Okey so I have a znote aac but I can't fix the paypal system so that it connects to my paypal account dafuq? Please help!
I added some shop points to my character and then bought one of the donate items, so the points that it costed got removed, but the player didn't get the item?
He had to use !shop but that were just a blind command with no effect to it...

Solution
Inside Znote AAC

Take a look in the LUA folder, I have already coded a few lua files for both TFS 0.2 and 0.3/.4.

Including the shop system.
Right lol I feel like such a dummy... >.> I'm not a very good scripter so could you share your script if you have one please?

I don't have an ACC set up yet, but just go to data -> talkactions then add it in the scripts and in the xml. I don't know what the code is though sorry :(

Ye that was the easy stuff which you just told me, the scripting is the problem here.. I wouldn't be able to script it :/

Inside Znote AAC

Take a look in the LUA folder, I have already coded a few lua files for both TFS 0.2 and 0.3/.4.

Including the shop system.

Solution
Back