• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote AAC] Server information stats summary table

When i add this to my webpage it it doesnt show the players names or anything..
rQiKWXX.png

This is a pretty old script. Using outdated functions (mysql_*) and bad writen probably. Not even sure if it works with newest Znote AAC. I might rewrite it using one query and update the main post (if possible)

@Raggaer Updated the script for you. :) Added cache support to lessen mysql burden.
Should work with all Znote AAC versions, since it uses mysql_select_single function. Which is a helper function that before Znote AAC 1.4 uses mysql, and after 1.4 uses mysqli (and thus also support PHP 7+).

@Raggaer Updated the script for you. :) Added cache support to lessen mysql burden.
Should work with all Znote AAC versions, since it uses mysql_select_single function. Which is a helper function that before Znote AAC 1.4 uses mysql, and after 1.4 uses mysqli (and thus also support PHP 7+).

tested and working on otx 2.5 (tfs_03)

e01a211953.png

I really like this, but I cant seem to get it to work

znota acc buy/sell character can any one help me and make 1 scprit for me please

Sorry bump this old post but I want share this information that this script has a serious problem of security.
The log file generate a full detail of last account created, so anyone who access the serverstats.cache.php will have player login and password.

Example:

{"id":"2318","name":"Kinarte","password":"58f43e6d43ffa87d1b5136b2045688432261c9f7","premdays":"0","lastday":"1541309680","email":"[email protected]","key":"0","blocked":"0","warnings":"0","group_id":"1","email_new":"","email_new_time":"0","rlname":"","location":"","page_access":"0","email_code":"","next_email":"0","premium_points":"0","create_date":"0","create_ip":"0","last_post":"0","flag":"","guild_points":"0","vip_time":"0","vote":"0"},"accountCount":{"id":"34317","name":"Kazo","world_id":"0","group_id":"1","account_id":"1","level":"8","vocation":"1","health":"200","healthmax":"200","experience":"4200","lookbody":"114","lookfeet":"114","lookhead":"114","looklegs":"114","looktype":"128","lookaddons":"0","maglevel":"0","mana":"200","manamax":"200","manaspent":"0","soul":"100","town_id":"2","posx":"2038","posy":"1034","posz":"7","conditions":"","cap":"50000","sex":"1","lastlogin":"1541310003","lastip":"16777343","save":"1","skull":"0","skulltime":"0","rank_id":"0","guildnick":"","lastlogout":"?","blessings":"0","balance":"0","stamina":"151200000","direction":"0","loss_experience":"250","loss_mana":"10","loss_skills":"10","loss_containers":"100","loss_items":"100","premend":"0","online":"0","marriage":"0","promotion":"0","deleted":"0","description":"","comment":"","create_ip":"0","create_date":"0","hide_char":"0","signature":"","auction_balance":"0"}}

To fix it just change this part:

HTML:
'newPlayer' => mysql_select_single("SELECT `name` FROM `players` ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 1"),
 'accountCount' => mysql_select_single("SELECT `id` FROM `accounts` ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 1"),
 'playerCount' => mysql_select_single("SELECT `id` FROM `players` ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 1"),

Back