• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Znote AAC Serverinfo.php Error

douglas321

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to know why my server info is not loading on the page .. it is complete but shows nothing ..

serverinfo error.png

Solution
Add your account name in config.php under $config['page_admin_access'] to gain admin access to the website.
Then enter serverinfo.php, you should see text field where you can paste in config.lua, which will be parsed to generate server info.
Add your account name in config.php under $config['page_admin_access'] to gain admin access to the website.
Then enter serverinfo.php, you should see text field where you can paste in config.lua, which will be parsed to generate server info.

Solution

Congratulations, I got it all right!

show your php

I was able to fix it, I had to login as adm on the site.

Back