• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Znote AAC serverinfo.php not saving cache

swistak92

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to upload stages and server config to the website. However upon uploading, the serverinfo.php wont save to cache.

I have already chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html the whole directory and i made sure to chmod 664 on the serverinfo.php so it can write and i use chmod 775 on cache directory. All my other cache works like change logs, news and etc. Only problem is the serverinfo.php

Any help would be awesome!
Post automatically merged:

I even tried to manually create stages.cache.php and luaconfig.cache.php... still nothing

Solution
Thank you for the above suggestions.

I found my issue, it was the PHP APCu extension in my config, after i set it to false all the cache files were generated just fine in the cache folder and everything works well!
Hi,

I am trying to upload stages and server config to the website. However upon uploading, the serverinfo.php wont save to cache.

I have already chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html the whole directory and i made sure to chmod 664 on the serverinfo.php so it can write and i use chmod 775 on cache directory. All my other cache works like change logs, news and etc. Only problem is the serverinfo.php

Any help would be awesome!
Post automatically merged:

I even tried to manually create stages.cache.php and luaconfig.cache.php... still nothing

Generally this information is loaded by the script itself, you must paste your config.lua and upload your stages.xml on it.
serverinfo.png

I don't know if this page could have an issue on Linux (because i'm not a Linux user), but you can check this too

And another way of doing this page, is manually. For example, let's get Kills to Redskull from serverinfo.php
PHP:
            <tr>
                <td>Kills to red skull</td>
                <td><?php echo $luaConfig['killsToRedSkull']; ?></td>
            </tr>

Instead of placing <?php echo $luaConfig['killsToRedSkull']; ?> just put the corresponding kills to redskull (used 3 as example), this way:
PHP:
            <tr>
                <td>Kills to red skull</td>
                <td>3</td>   // just place the number or word that corresponds to your server configuration
            </tr>

Thank you for the above suggestions.

I found my issue, it was the PHP APCu extension in my config, after i set it to false all the cache files were generated just fine in the cache folder and everything works well!

Solution
Back