• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [Znote AAC Shop System] Shop doesn't give Items wich are bought.

L

LordVissie

Hey guys :p So when I buy something in the shop from my own website it says this:

dc665a5bb39db1a48378e11bab438239.png

But when I'm ingame and I spam "!shop" everywhere it's not going to give me the item. I'm not really experienced with this so I've no idea how to solve this. Do I need to post any scripts? pls tell me.

Hope you understand my problem ;)

Using 0.3.6
Using Znote AAC.

Thanks,

LordVissie :D

~Edit:

I also have another small problem when I change my background from my website it takes pretty long when the new background actually shows up like 1:30 hours or something. Is there a way to speed up the refresh speed of the website. ( I don't really know how to explain this)
-After I change my background in layout/images it takes about 1:30 hours then the background is refreshed. Hope you understand <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Added the script !shop in talkactions?
If you use it faster than 15 seconds you should see a cooldown message, if its correctly added.

znote aac i think it 9.60 lol
!!! go use gesior shop i iwll get it for u
You can use ZnoteAAC for any client version as long as it is TFS 0.2, 0.3/0.4 and TFS 1.X.

I also have another small problem when I change my background from my website it takes pretty long when the new background actually shows up like 1:30 hours or something. Is there a way to speed up the refresh speed of the website. ( I don't really know how to explain this)
-After I change my background in layout/images it takes about 1:30 hours then the background is refreshed. Hope you understand <3
This is caused by cache, you can use CTRL + F5 on your keyboard to reload everything without waiting for a regular cache refresh.

Okay I dropped the talkaction in my server folder and it shows me this:

19:37 GOD Viso: !shop
19:37 GOD Viso: !shop
19:37 Can only be executed once every 15 seconds. Remaining cooldown: 14

Also tried with normal char and bought another thing in my shop but didn't gave me anything on the first "!shop".

(Also no errors in console)

Should I use the Alternative one?

This is caused by cache, you can use CTRL + F5 on your keyboard to reload everything without waiting for a regular cache refresh.
Thanks for the info works :D (about the cashe refresh)

I like znote so u can retrieve items by !shop so u can order why in hunts then when u back at safe u can do the command.

so if u wanna do that why u doing shoping form first if u dont neeed items now why i will shop it if i am rs why i will gone shop! if u afraid for lost u looot go and get small char and take it fast

Back