• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [Znote AAC Shop System] Shop doesn't give Items wich are bought.

L

LordVissie

Hey guys :p So when I buy something in the shop from my own website it says this:

dc665a5bb39db1a48378e11bab438239.png

But when I'm ingame and I spam "!shop" everywhere it's not going to give me the item. I'm not really experienced with this so I've no idea how to solve this. Do I need to post any scripts? pls tell me.

Hope you understand my problem ;)

Using 0.3.6
Using Znote AAC.

Thanks,

LordVissie :D

~Edit:

I also have another small problem when I change my background from my website it takes pretty long when the new background actually shows up like 1:30 hours or something. Is there a way to speed up the refresh speed of the website. ( I don't really know how to explain this)
-After I change my background in layout/images it takes about 1:30 hours then the background is refreshed. Hope you understand <3

Last edited by a moderator:
So boys and girls, Anyone has an idea why it doesn't work? Do I need to post some scripts? shop.php or something tell me! ;)

So boys and girls, Anyone has an idea why it doesn't work? Do I need to post some scripts? shop.php or something tell me! ;)

This can be caused by an entry in the communications table between lua and mysql contains an item which is not of "type" 1. Go and remove everthing with another type and try again

Thx for the comments when Im home Ill test it :D

Okay, well I see I got a buyable name change (so not type 1) but do you know how to delete the Pending order? @Milice @Or everyone else :p

Back