• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Znote AAC (Shop)

Aleada

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was wondering if it is possible to add a backpack full of items for example:

This is my idea...
PHP:
		5 => array(
			'type' => 4,
			'itemid1' => 1988,
			'count1' => 1,
			'itemid2' => 2276,
			'count2' => 2000,			
			'describtion' => "2k Mage's manarunes!",
			'points' => 4,
		),

If anyone can help I'll greatly appreciate it! (REP+) Thank you very much! :D

I'll be nice and answer: it's of course possible :). Now if your second question is if someone can do it for you, for free, then the answer is most likely no.

Haha okay :) Thank you! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I fixed it:
Lua:
			if q_type == 4 then
				-- Get wheight
				local playerCap = getPlayerFreeCap(cid)
				local itemweight = getItemWeightById(q_itemid, q_count) + 20
					if playerCap >= itemweight then
						local delete = db.storeQuery("DELETE FROM `znote_shop_orders` WHERE `id` = " .. q_id .. ";")
						result.free(delete)
						local bp = doPlayerAddItem(cid, 1988, 1)
						doAddContainerItem(bp, q_itemid, q_count)
						doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Congratulations! You have recieved ".. q_count .." "..getItemNameById(q_itemid).."(s)!")
					else
						doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING, "Need more CAP!")
					end
			end

- - - Updated - - -

Just had to add 1 line of code basically :p

Last edited:
I'll be nice and answer: it's of course possible :). Now if your second question is if someone can do it for you, for free, then the answer is most likely no.

Now see Aleada was nice enough to post their script. Thats the whole point of open community resources share and help others create things. This whole cant do it attitude is killing the open source world

Back