• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Znote AAC] Template converting service.

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
Hello, I will help convert any template you want to work with Znote AAC.

I will convert standalone/gesior/modernaac/nicaw templates to work with Znote AAC for free - 10EUR depending on how long it will take.

If you want the template private (not released), it will cost +20 EUR.

Since I am the owner of Znote AAC, you can rely on me that the template will be fully functional and compatible with Znote AAC, I will also give further support on Znote AAC and help you with the template if you want.

If you cant afford my services, or want someone else to do it, I have created a video tutorial:
http://otland.net/f481/znote-aac-converting-standalone-template-work-znote-aac-167535/

You can reply on this thread or contact me with PM if you are interested.
I only accept paypal.

I would like to mention that TheRealMystic can also help out converting templates.
So contact him if anyone are interested in getting templates to work on Znote AAC as well. :)
He may also offer a cheaper deal than me. :)

Last edited:
Guess this guy knows what his doing :|

Gl Znote, you deserve some sales

Recommended!

I think converting a layout to znote is not that hard, but..
Recommended

I guess if you can code a whole website, you can code a template haha :p, recommended

I will convert free templates once in a while, this here is for a request service, and allows for private templates to be done.

If you don't think the price is worth my time, then there are alternative ways (like etc tutorials I have created) which will teach you to do it yourself.

I think converting a layout to znote is not that hard, but..
Recommended
Neither is mowing the lawn, yet you see people hiring people for it...

Considering he released ZAAC for free I think he atleast deserves something in return:eek:!

Omg, never say ZAAC! that's my AAC name :<

Hello Znote, do you create, I mean, designs a brand new theme, for Znote AAC? If yes, how much? Thanks.

I only convert existing templates.

I recommend Znote and his service.

Hey I want you to convert me a template for znote please pm me

Hey I am using znote aac could you just tell me how to fix email, for example that I email on recover password. I found the method and I fixed the text when you recover pass so it didn't just say it but instead mail($email, $subject, $newpass); and I made subject passrecover or something and I in general.php Took my email as from, but nothing happened I didn't send no email.

And I got a bought email from citynetwork that should work.

EDIT: Yes in the future if my server do good I will be in need for a better looking website and then I could pay for your service :)