• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [Znote AAC] (TFS 0.2.15, 9.8, MS) Bugged SQL Tables/PHP Scripts.

Demnish

Tibian Hero
Solutions
Reaction score
I have a few issues with some of the .php scripts on my Znote AAC, maybe someone can help me?
Can these errors occur if you change layout?

characters
characters_php_bug.png

No name is shown, wrong sex, no voc, no lvl, world is correct tho, wrong residence, wrong last login, wrong comment and wrong created, and it is not supposed to be black around it.

online list
onlinelist_php_bug.png

No players are shown here, as you can see it is empty. Online record is wrong too, should be 2 and not 1970! xD

highscore
highscore_php_bug.png

Plain empty, simply not working at all.

houses
houses_php_bug.png

Rent is wrong, should be 10k.

market
market_php_bug.png

.php script does not exist, I do not know if it was supposed to come with the Znote AAC or the layout.
(I dont really need it, but one other problem is that market in-game does not work either..)

admin panel
admin_panel_bug.png

The three columns inside the red box does not have any .php scripts at all, I am pretty sure they came with Znote AAC.

These are the current issues I am facing atm, I do not know what to do, I've come so far with the server itself.
If you can, please help me out!

Thanks in advance.
/Zeeb

Last edited:
Debug the database and see what/if you have the error messages is.
Ehm, how do I debug it? I only know how to modify and add things etc.. XD

You have changed this to TFS 0.2?
https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/blob/master/config.php#L7

The problem very likely is that tfs 0.2 database structure is different from TFS 1.0

This is already done, first thing I fixed was the config.php when I downloaded Znote AAC. :)
But it seems to be newer than the version I have tho, mine doesnt have these lines:
Code:
    // TFS 1.0 = TFS_10 (Under developement)
Code:
    // Path to server folder without / Example: C:\Users\Alvaro\Documents\GitHub\forgottenserver
    $config['server_path'] = '';
Mine looks like this:
Code:
    // Available options: TFS_02, TFS_03
    // TFS 0.2 = TFS_02
    // TFS 0.3 = TFS_03 (If ur using 0.3.6, set $config['salt'] to false)!
    // TFS 0.4 = TFS_03
    $config['TFSVersion'] = 'TFS_02';

Last edited:
Well if Znote is written in the way Gesior is you should be able to debug the database via your index.php file. Otherwise its no fun at all trying to find mysql bugs ;)

Haha, yeah I guess it is possible then, I think Znote AAC is really good, I like the explanation in the config, a long time ago, when 7.1 OTs were popular we didnt get explanation.. xD

Back