• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zone ACC Version 1.5 Can't Register Account. TFS 1.0

Duzo

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I 'am new to creating OTserver and basically said, I have pretty much no clue what I'm doing. So I followed this tutorial on how to setup a OTserver. (Youtube tutorial)
It is a very old video but I still managed to learn alot and come very far with the server. I could create account from the account manager and such. But I stumbled upon most issues when I started on creating the website.

So following the tutorial you would get the "scheme" code when you enter "127.0.0.1" (localhost did not work for me). I never got this code and the page was just blank. So I had to look for this code somewhere else and for a total of 48h with removing the database completely and redo everything I finally found the a scheme code that worked to upload and in phpMyAdmin it looks like a good code because all those ZNOTE popped up. So I was very excited and thought everything would work fine.

After entering 127.0.0.1 I see the website for the first time, I can login, create account, houses etc, but there is one error I see on the main page which is the following.

Configuration error!
Cannot save cache to memory, but it is configured to do so.
You need to enable PHP extension APCu to enable memory cache.
Install it or set $config['cache']['memory'] to false!
Ubuntu install: sudo apt install php-apcu

I don't know exactly what it does besides being able to save highscores and such. So I ignored it at first to see if I could create an account. I enter all the details with username and password and I press create.. Now this is where I'm stuck because I get to a page with a headline "Register account" (See picture), still the the Znote template but nothing else. The account is never created.

I do get all of the error messages if the password is too short or if I enter invalid username and such. So I thought maybe it has something to do with the error message I got on the main page so I took it's advice and turned memory to false. I refreshed the page and the error message was gone. I tried creating an account again but the issue stays the same.

I have tried fixing the cache memory but I don't get it to work. I have even removed everything and tried to download the Php and apcu seperately before downloading Uniform server, tried Xampp instead of Uniform server but I didn't get far before I got errors on Xampp. So I'am back using Uniform Server and I have been reading most of the code that could be connected to this issue but I don't find anything specific.

I do understand on how to read some code, only the basic though. I have been working mostly with C# and did work with a little bit of LUA like 2 years ago.

Is there anyone here that is familiar with this issue or does anyone know what could be causing this? Because I get no errors so I have nothing to go on..

I 'am desperate for help!

Best Regards.

Attachments

• Skärmbild 2023-09-02 173314.png
    Skärmbild 2023-09-02 173314.png
    478.4 KB · Views: 14 · VirusTotal
Solution
Use Znote Acc 2.0, it already has fixes and it's better to use this version, friend

mysql configuration
Lua:
// phpmyadmin username for OT server: (DONT USE "root" if you are hosting to public).
    $config['sqlUser'] = 'root';

// phpmyadmin password for OT server:
    $config['sqlPassword'] = 'your password';

// The database name to connect to. (This is usually same as username).
    $config['sqlDatabase'] = 'database name';

When an error appears in the 'memory' part, then we will deactivate it in the configuration. Just change 'true' to 'false'. Your problem will be solved
Lua:
// How often do you want highscores (cache) to update?
    $config['cache'] = array(
        // If...
@Duzo

Have you set the correct config to your server version?

No errors?
Actually, I did just saw it. I didn't get any errors, that is why it was so confusing.. But the issue was with this code.

Lua:
if ($config['ServerEngine'] == 'TFS_02' || $config['ServerEngine'] == 'TFS_0.2.5' || $config['ServerEngine'] == 'OTHIRE' || $config['ServerEngine'] == 'TFS_10') $login = user_login($username, $password);

You need to have the same version as in the ServerEngine in Config.php. So I added TFS_0.2.5.

But now I get another error when trying to login to the game. "Temple position is wrong. Contact Adminstrator".

I would think it is because the website is referring to the real Tibia map and not The Forgotten Server Map. So I tried changing the map with the real tibia map. But then the server wont start.

Do you have any ideas of this issue?

Use Znote Acc 2.0, it already has fixes and it's better to use this version, friend

mysql configuration
Lua:
// phpmyadmin username for OT server: (DONT USE "root" if you are hosting to public).

When an error appears in the 'memory' part, then we will deactivate it in the configuration. Just change 'true' to 'false'. Your problem will be solved
Lua:
        // If you have two instances installed on same server, make each instance prefix unique
        'prefix' => 'znote_',
        // 60 * 15; // 15 minutes.
        'lifespan' => 5,
        // Store cache in memory/RAM? Requires PHP extension APCu
        'memory' => true
    );

Town ids and names: (In RME map editor, open map, click CTRL + T to view towns, their names and their IDs.
townID => 'townName' ex: [1 => 'Rookgaard']
Lua:
$config['towns'] = array(
        1 => 'Rookgaard',
        2 => 'Rookgaard Tutorial Island',
        3 => 'Island Of Destiny',
        4 => 'Dawnport',
        5 => "Ab'Dendriel",
        6 => 'Carlin',
        7 => 'Kazordoon',
        8 => 'Thais',
        9 => 'Venore',
        10 => 'Ankrahmun',
        11 => 'Edron',
        12 => 'Farmine',
        13 => 'Darashia',
        14 => 'Liberty Bay',
        15 => 'Port Hope',
        16 => 'Svargrond',
        17 => 'Yalahar',
        18 => 'Gray Beach',
        19 => 'Krailos',
        20 => 'Rathleton',
        21 => 'Roshamuul',
        22 => 'Issavi'
    );

Last edited:
Solution
@Duzo
I think you shouldn't add 0.2.5 but test which version your server works with, 0.2, 0.3 and 10.

about the temple, you must also configure it in config.php, I don't know if the error is due to this modification you made or due to lack of configuration..

mysql configuration
Lua:

Lua:
        // If you have two instances installed on same server, make each instance prefix unique
        'prefix' => 'znote_',
        // 60 * 15; // 15 minutes.
        'lifespan' => 5,
        // Store cache in memory/RAM? Requires PHP extension APCu
        'memory' => true
    );
I got everything to work right now.. Had to get the map editor "Remere's map editor" get it to work with the client 9.86 and then open the forgotten map and find the town id with the positions, and copy those positions in config.lua and also in phpMyAdmin. That way I fixed the Wrong Temple Position error.

So far I will probably stick with this Znote version as long it works, because in time I will create my own client and such.

Thanks for your help though and of course all of the other replies aswell, I appreciate it a lot!

What number of version I must set in code when I use TFS 1.5 downgrade to 8.6 by Nekiro and Znote v.2? In my line of code I set it:
PHP:
    $config['ServerEngine'] = 'TFS_15';
I have the same problem. I can't loggin at my created account on acc maker znote. It's communicat:

We tried to log you in, but...​

• Username and password combination is wrong.
The account has shown in database.

EDIT: Ok, I solved it. It should be like that:
PHP:
    $config['ServerEngine'] = 'TFS_10';

Last edited:
Back