• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote AAC] Tibiawar layout

Tibiamakers

yourolist.com
Reaction score
As I said in znote thread, I was going to do some free template, so here is :)

N6rxDIL.png

Download mirror 1
Download mirror 2

pass: tibiamakers

hope you like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved.

Looks awesome!

And since you used my darktibia template structure as base, structure is great as well! <3

Note: I see you removed title from config.php to make the generated web-title dissapear so you can use etc photoshop image logo.
Because of this, footer AAC title and net-browser tab title/tex~~ also gets messed up.

I recommend just to delete
HTML:
<div id="slogan">
	<h1><?php echo $config['site_title']; ?></h1>
</div>
from /layout/overall/header.php

And then use a proper AAC title in config.php. :)

Last edited:
It looks fantastic! :w00t: I just have a quick question: how can you change the font color for the normal text (for example, the title on the Server Info widget at the left side of the screen). I really don't like white, and I suck at this. Anyways, great template.

Well open your style.css and in body you will see that color is white, and affect to the whole website, so if you want to change the whole text color just delete white and add the color you want with letters or with "#184898" per example.

If you just want to change the left widgets font color you have to go to #leftwidgets and add color: red; or the same again, the color in letters that you want (pink) or the #487946.

If you just want the title the better option is going to the serverinfo.php and replace <h2>Server Information</h2> by <font color="blue or #WHATEVER"><h2>Server Information</h2></font> because this layout is made for work by parts

correct me somebody if I'm wrong :)

To change widget titles

Code:
.widgets h1, .widgets h2, .widgets h3 {
    color: green; /* or whatever */
}

Can also separate left and right widgets

#rightwidgets h1 { color: red; }
#leftwidgets h1 { color: blue; }

To specify a certain widget, you need to give the widget an ID name, like this:
HTML:
<div class="widget" id="thisSpecialWidget">
    <!-- widget stuff here -->
</div>

Then you can refer to it by using #thisSpecialWidget in the CSS.

Thank you so very much to both of you! =D I have another question, tho: how should I set it up so the icon appears on all the pages? Because I have made some custom ones (server stats and staff list), and when I open them, it shows UniServ's icon instead of the one that comes with the layout.

Anyways, thank you very much! ^^

Thank you so very much to both of you! =D I have another question, tho: how should I set it up so the icon appears on all the pages? Because I have made some custom ones (server stats and staff list), and when I open them, it shows UniServ's icon instead of the one that comes with the layout.

Anyways, thank you very much! ^^

Just search about favicon, isn't difficult to make that you want :)

How to you change the part "Servername" at the top? or do you have to just photoshop?