• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC Website Youtube Video on News Section

Tyson12302

Reaction score
I made a video for my server and now i want to put that video on my website so people can watch it straight from my website. But it comes up with the URL of the link instead of the video itself. Heres a pic
2a50KjR.png
How can i make it so it comes with the video instead of the URL.

I made a video for my server and now i want to put that video on my website so people can watch it straight from my website. But it comes up with the URL of the link instead of the video itself. Heres a pic
2a50KjR.png
How can i make it so it comes with the video instead of the URL.
HTML:
<iframe width="420" height="315"
src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XGSy3_Czz8k?autoplay=1">
</iframe>

change the link to your video?

You can embed youtube video in html without iframe tag. You can use HTML object tag to embed multimedia (like audio, video, Java applets, ActiveX, PDF, and Flash) in your web pages.

One reason to use object over iframe is that object re-sizes the embedded content to fit the object dimensions. most notable on safari in iPhone 4s where screen width is 320px and the html from the embedded URL may set dimensions greater.

<object data="YouTube" width="560" height="315">
</object>

Back