• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote Acc] Hexera Layout Release

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Beware, this layout is not completed but is enough for a release. Hope you enjoy!
OBS: If any details still remains, please contact me on Otland and point it out!
For menu fix, use z-index.

We're now moving on towards a new layout, this may no longer be used. So I am now sharing my work.
Credits to Taoprox for the help with the ticker system + ground design.

Our own custom systems has been removed from the page.

The re-work of news system is not complete, this will require work.

Images of Front + Highscores
azuria_1.pngazuria2.png

Attachments

I uploaded your file and there are errors, can you help?

Warning: strtolower() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\template.php on line 99

Notice
: Array to string conversion in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\template.php on line 102

Warning
: strtolower() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 314

Notice
: session_start(): A session had already been started - ignoring in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\hexera\engine\init.php on line 21

Fatal error
: Cannot redeclare setSession() (previously declared in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\functions.php:979) in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\hexera\engine\function\general.php on line 6

Back