• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

znote acc-phpmyadmin problem

lego

Reaction score
hihoo!! :w00t:

how do i connect my otserv with phpmyadmin?

my webpage works (legoland.loginto.me) but its not connected to the serv.. :(

im using: The Forgotten Server - Edited By Cyko V8, version 0.3.6 - Edited By Cyko V8 (Crying Damson - Edited By Cyko V8)

and znote acc and tried to follow znote's video tutorial but it in his video i only have the forgottenserver.s3db, not forgottenserver.sql ? so i cant do the same thing as him to continue!! im stuck and i need help and i pay for your help if i have to!!

Do you have your IP connected to both your site and your tibia database? If not link those both together and you should be able to control it from there. If that don't work talk to Znote and see if he can help you.
Hope dis be helping you :D

You can find the MySQL schema in schemas/mysql.sql (just checked 0.3.6 - edited by Cyko V8.2).

DrakenWarrior, i got znote on skype but hes busy all the time. i even tried to pay him for his help :p haha!

Ninja, i tried to import that file and this happend:

Error

SQL query:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `players` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1217 - Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails

Back