• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Znote Acc problem

Vantoria

www.ClassicOT.us
Reaction score
Hello friends i was reworking my znote tibia oldshool layout and i'm stuck with something the online box i dont know how to make it count in realtime :p that one is fake as you see in the whoisonline list there is 5 every time i have to put the number by myself :(
2elwlso.png

this is the part where is should be registered with the code for count online players if someone can help me please @Znote
Code:
<body style="">
    <div id="pandaac">
    <div class="sidebar-right">
        <div class="players-online-wrapper">
          <span class="c-demon"></span>
          <div class="players-online-w">
            <div class="players-online-l">
            <a href="sub.php?page=whoisonline" style="color: lightgreen;text-decoration: none;">ONLINE</a>         
            </div>
              <div class="players-online-n">
                            <span class="p-online">4</span> /<span class="p-total">1000</span>
                        </div>

</div>
        </div>

<div class="box-side-wrapper download-wrapper">
          <div class="download-wrapper-header register-wrapper-header"></div>
          <div class="box-side-header"></div>
          <div class="box-side-middle text-center">
            <a class="martel btn-download btn-create-account" href="/register.php">Register</a>
          </div>
          <div class="box-side-footer"></div>
        </div>

Solution
i have a new issue regarding the website, how i can block the access to my layout? i mean if a player type my website ip and they put /layout/ they can see the index of the layout :/ @Znote sorry for tag you again but how i can fix that?

put an empty index.html file in the layout directory
Hello friends i was reworking my znote tibia oldshool layout and i'm stuck with something the online box i dont know how to make it count in realtime :p that one is fake as you see in the whoisonline list there is 5 every time i have to put the number by myself :(
2elwlso.png

this is the part where is should be registered with the code for count online players if someone can help me please @Znote
Code:
<body style="">
    <div id="pandaac">
    <div class="sidebar-right">
        <div class="players-online-wrapper">
          <span class="c-demon"></span>
          <div class="players-online-w">
            <div class="players-online-l">
            <a href="sub.php?page=whoisonline" style="color: lightgreen;text-decoration: none;">ONLINE</a>        
            </div>
              <div class="players-online-n">
                            <span class="p-online">4</span> /<span class="p-total">1000</span>
                        </div>

</div>
        </div>

<div class="box-side-wrapper download-wrapper">
          <div class="download-wrapper-header register-wrapper-header"></div>
          <div class="box-side-header"></div>
          <div class="box-side-middle text-center">
            <a class="martel btn-download btn-create-account" href="/register.php">Register</a>
          </div>
          <div class="box-side-footer"></div>
        </div>
after <div class="players-online-n"> use this

Code:
                            <span class="p-online" onClick="window.location = 'onlinelist.php';"><?php echo user_count_online();?></span> /<span class="p-total">1000</span>

i have a new issue regarding the website, how i can block the access to my layout? i mean if a player type my website ip and they put /layout/ they can see the index of the layout :/ @Znote sorry for tag you again but how i can fix that?

put an empty index.html file in the layout directory

Solution
Back