• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Znote Acc setup errors

Polarbear72

Solutions
Reaction score
I have TFS 1.4 with Uniform Server and trying to setup Znote ACC but when I goto localhost i get the following

This page isn’t working​

localhost is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

When I goto the error logs to find the issue it says this :
[Tue May 10 09:09:40.311512 2022] [php:error] [pid 19020:tid 1920] [client ::1:62296] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: Access denied for user 'tfs13'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\\UniServerZ\\www\\engine\\database\\connect.php:35\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\UniServerZ\\www\\engine\\database\\connect.php(35): mysqli->__construct()\n#1 C:\\UniServerZ\\www\\engine\\init.php(40): require_once('...')\n#2 C:\\UniServerZ\\www\\index.php(2): require_once('...')\n#3 {main}\n thrown in C:\\UniServerZ\\www\\engine\\database\\connect.php on line 35

Please help with this

Solution
That has fixed the issue

Now when I create chars the starting town options are Thais, Carlin, Venore. But I am not using the RL map I have using TFS and when I create chars and try to login it says char cannot be loaded.

Where can I change the names of starting towns on website and set the correct cords for them?
Your config.php cities are set up the right way. Are you sure you double checked your temple placements comparison inside RME? Maybe you have a mixed town identity.
That has fixed the issue

Now when I create chars the starting town options are Thais, Carlin, Venore. But I am not using the RL map I have using TFS and when I create chars and try to login it says char cannot be loaded.

Where can I change the names of starting towns on website and set the correct cords for them?

That has fixed the issue

Your config.php cities are set up the right way. Are you sure you double checked your temple placements comparison inside RME? Maybe you have a mixed town identity.

Solution
So I went to SQL files and manual changed my current town ID and this fixed the issue, however I need to change the website options of starting towns. How can I do this?
Post automatically merged:

Ok I have fixed that issue is well you have been a big help thank you very much.

Do you happen to know how I can make the server public the guide I followed to setup the server only allows local

So I went to SQL files and manual changed my current town ID and this fixed the issue, however I need to change the website options of starting towns. How can I do this?
Post automatically merged:

Ok I have fixed that issue is well you have been a big help thank you very much.

Do you happen to know how I can make the server public the guide I followed to setup the server only allows local
I recommend creating another topic. I fixed your problem. You must interact with my comments on your post and the best response It doesn't make sense that one person solves all your problems. I'm not a god xD

Back