• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote acc some buggs to resolve (tfs 1.0)

povedijah

Reaction score
Hello to everyone.
I post that thread because i have many buggs and now i can't handle all, my server is online, so i really need some help to repair it.

The first bug is at whoisonline:
The first bug is guild in whoisonline, it doesn't show anyhing.
you can see the bug here: http://vipnw.sytes.net/onlinelist.php
Here is the code from onlinelist.php
Code:
   <?php
                        foreach ($array as $value) {
                        $url = url("characterprofile.php?name=". $value['name']);

echo '<tr class="special" onclick="javascript:window.location.href=\'' . $url . '\'">';
                        echo '<td><a href="characterprofile.php?name='. $value['name'] .'">'. $value['name'] .'</a></td>';
                        if (!empty($value['gname'])) echo '<td><a href="guilds.php?name='. $value['gname'] .'">'. $value['gname'] .'</a></td>'; else echo '<td></td>';
                        echo '<td>'. $value['level'] .'</td>';
                        echo '<td>'. vocation_id_to_name($value['vocation']) .'</td>';
echo '<td><br><div style="padding: 12px 18px 12px 17px;position:relative; left:-32px; top:-48px;"><div style="background-image: url(outfitter.php?a='.$value['looktype'].'&b='.$value['lookaddons'].'&c='.$value['lookhead'].'&d='.$value['l$
                        echo '</tr>';

}
                        ?>

Trying to show outfit in characterprofile.
Looking to whoisonline i wanna to post the outift/addons are wearing the character, i try to copy the code from whoisonline but it show me all players online, i think someone who knows of PHP can easly fix it.
added to characterprofile:
Code:
<?php
$array = online_list();
if ($array) {
        ?>
$url = url("characterprofile.php?name=". $value['name']);

echo '<td><br><div style="padding: 12px 18px 12px 17px;position:relative; left:-32px; top:-48px;"><div style="background-image: url(outfitter.php?a='.$value['looktype'].'&b='.$value['lookaddons'].'&c='.$value['lookhead'].'&d='.$val$lue['lookbody'].'&e='.$value['looklegs'].'&f='.$value['lookfeet'].'&g=0&h=3&i=1);width:64px;height:64px;position:absolute;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:right bottom;"></div></div></td>';

ç

Last edited:
Back