• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Znote ACC Website Install [HELP]

EvilSkillz

Back
Solutions
Reaction score
First of all
I've made my server
1-Ports already opened
2-no-ip is done with host ip
3-my server already run

my question is I need player type the ip and access site
when they try they got access to my router :O

how can I make the Znote Acc .. Access Website not router

you have to talk with your Internet provider to change the default port of the router ( I did it someday and they didn't give me any good respone ) or you have to set your xampp or w/e to another port like www.server.com:81 you will found it on google

Your router got Remote Management on.

Just login to your router and locate Remote Management/Remote Access Management and turn it off.

Remote Management allows external users to connect to your router to for example configure it, so just turn it off and the problem is solved.

Your router got Remote Management on.

Just login to your router and locate Remote Management/Remote Access Management and turn it off.

Remote Management allows external users to connect to your router to for example configure it, so just turn it off and the problem is solved.

you mean this should be Deactivated ..

Back