• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote add points doesnt work.

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score

So im using the znote acc
http://otland.net/threads/znote-aac-1-4-tfs-0-2-13-tfs-0-3-6-0-4.166722/

when i add points to account on site or use a item to get points it doesnt add points to account is just shows this

VVNmywS.png

any ideas?

Last edited:
so, you use the website, like an admin to add points to someone, but when you view the account that the points were going to, it doesn't show the new points, am I right?

Pretty much he is adding points with a adming account then when he checks the account it says there is no points and he cant buy anything

Is it posible to debug the database like with gesior 2012? In that case do it, your layout is gonna get fucked till you put the boolean value for the debug to false but it will show you all the incoming and outgoing queries, error messages and error codes etc.
Its a really good thing to have atleast when working with huge scripts or things like this when you have no ide what the problem actually is.

Edit
Just noticed that your picture says "You have points" im guessing you set the table value to a null value or something like that, atleast if he is using some isNumber function.
Can you post the script of the admin panel or the script you used to add the points.
I do not use znote so have no ide what the problem is or can be, but post the script or pm me it and ill take a look.

I have the same problem, i guess it's because the database it's incomplete or something like that. Idk anything about databases, only guessing. Sorry for my poor english

20fuf05.png

Back