• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ZNOTE] Evorius Layout

SalvaART

TriasOT.online
Solutions
Reaction score
I present my newest layout called Evorius. If you are interested in a unique layout, write to me on discord.

• E-mail: [email protected]
• Discord: xenov.#1337

projektoss.png

Simple yet effective! I like it; only thing is what would it look like if you took the color from Discords box or even the border color from around the display boxes and applied it to the buttons up the side/top right - might make things match a little nicer :)

1657052569682.png

Simple yet effective! I like it; only thing is what would it look like if you took the color from Discords box or even the border color from around the display boxes and applied it to the buttons up the side/top right - might make things match a little nicer :)
Great thought, the discord strap shows that it fits perfectly, tomorrow when I come back from work, I will change it for sure, thank you very much for the tip! :)
Post automatically merged:

here is my idea on Events Page, what do you think guys?

eventidea.png

best regards!​

Last edited:
Im by scammer, soon someone write here about me, go away troll read full topic, go take more for Your copy paste work, im back I will take half of your customers trust me bro, see you later

Go away troll, login on yur main acc, i have fans here read @Nekiro post in salvart topic, 70% ppl thinking the same.
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_20220707-071344_Chrome.jpg

Please man go away I know who you are, people knowns who you are stop write idiots post because you are zero. I back 4mars !

Last edited:
Back