• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote] Forum Upgraded

CesarZ

Solutions
Reaction score
Znote Forum Upgraded by me.
easy to install.
Download it at my github: Cesar525

Changes-
  • Re posting when reload page fixed.
  • Look fixed
  • added counting post to categories
  • added counting thread to categories
  • added counting post to threads
  • added "last post by" to categories
  • added "last thread" to categories
  • added last "post by" to threads
  • Text Editor Added
  • added comment under category title

The forum work the same it just upgraded with new features.
Whatever bugs you guys encounter please post it in the issue section.
Donate for upcoming updates if you wish.​

1676686896.PNG

1676687602.PNG

Attachments

• Znote_forum_byCesar525-main.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 25 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
hey @CesarZ how to made this follow the layout of the whole website?

hey @CesarZ how to made this follow the layout of the whole website?
i was going to make it like that (to follow every layout), but the problem about that is the the people that make these layouts hate using classes in the CSS file. They love putting the tags on their CSS.
so decided to create a new header with a CSS file to make classes.. NOT tags so other developers can be able to edit without having problems.

i suggest you that you can also give that "website layout feel" by also changing the background image. I made it really easy for people to edit.
use the "inspect" when you right click the object with your mouse find the edit location and make the changes.

i was going to make it like that (to follow every layout), but the problem about that is the the people that make these layouts hate using classes in the CSS file. They love putting the tags on their CSS.
so decided to create a new header with a CSS file to make classes.. NOT tags so other developers can be able to edit without having problems.

i suggest you that you can also give that "website layout feel" by also changing the background image. I made it really easy for people to edit.
use the "inspect" when you right click the object with your mouse find the edit location and make the changes.
alright bro, thanks for ur time

Back