• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [Znote] Individual forums repeating

Apollos

Dude who does stuff
Solutions
Reaction score
Concerning a custom znote website connecting to a TFS 1.1 server on a vps, it's my first website so this issue is probably something I caused along the way. Website is online and as far as I see all tables are working well except two. With forums each thread (ex: Discussion) is repeated 3x, and the same problem exist with players online. I've noticed that when clicking the link to each discussion thread the links change from /forum.php?cat=3 to cat=7 then cat=11, maybe this means its a vps sided fix? Forum.php is too large so I'll post it in the lower thread if anyones thinks its even useful to see ( its not really different from original). Any help appreciated, thanks!

Solution
I think you have duplicate forum tables in your database. Enter phpmyadmin and delete the duplicates from znote_forum
I think you have duplicate forum tables in your database. Enter phpmyadmin and delete the duplicates from znote_forum

Solution
Back