• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux ZNOTE Layout lost style of header?

povedijah

Reaction score
I moved my site from my computer to my vps, my website looks good in my computer, but now it lost style of header.
anyone knows how to solve?, thank you!

bugheader.png

I move the fonts to /use/share/fonts and executed the comand sudo fc-cache -fv, it say me added to fonts, but the website doesn't take fonts.

You need to generate a webfont kit for it, otherwise, people who doesn't have the font installed, won't see it. You'll then add the piece of code you get to your stylesheet (.css file), and host the files locally under the webserver.

Thank you for the reply, , today im going to take other VPS, so i need to do all other time, but i think i get your explain, and i can do it!

There are also php functions which will generate an image from a font + text you enter which also resolves your issue

Back