AAC Znote missing table Points

roriscrave

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Hi!
Recently I am migrating to the best of grade, and encounter some difficulties.
I'm testing the game shop, but only says that I have 0 points, but looking at the account, does not display the table points, how should I add?
1568259402805.png
edit: i see it have 2 table accounts, players and others its correct or i did something wrong?
1568260531381.png

Last edited:

Slavi Dodo

#define SLAVI32 _WIN32
Staff member
Board Moderator
Content Editor
Best answers
Reaction score
I'm not sure how it works...

But here is the SQL code to add a new entry for points;
SQL:
ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD COLUMN `points` INT(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
You should not alter the original tables that TFS uses. Znote AAC uses supplementary tables prefixed by znote_.

Etc account points are stored in znote_accounts.
When finding the correct row to edit in znote_accounts, keep in mind that znote_accounts.id column is not the same as account_id, you need to use znote_accounts.account_id.

Instead of modifying the tables directly in phpmyadmin, I recommend you to use the admin page in Znote AAC instead.

To gain access to this, add your admin account name in config.php: $config['page_admin_access']
Then login and access the admin.php page.
Here you can, among other things, give shop points to a player.

If the player you wish to send shop points to didnt register their account using Znote AAC, this won't work. Before you can send them shop points, you need to convert their account to be compatible with Znote AAC, you can do this by accessing /special/database2znoteaac.php page. As it will repair old accounts to work with Znote AAC.

OP
R

roriscrave

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
You should not alter the original tables that TFS uses. Znote AAC uses supplementary tables prefixed by znote_.

Etc account points are stored in znote_accounts.
When finding the correct row to edit in znote_accounts, keep in mind that znote_accounts.id column is not the same as account_id, you need to use znote_accounts.account_id.

Instead of modifying the tables directly in phpmyadmin, I recommend you to use the admin page in Znote AAC instead.

To gain access to this, add your admin account name in config.php: $config['page_admin_access']
Then login and access the admin.php page.
Here you can, among other things, give shop points to a player.

If the player you wish to send shop points to didnt register their account using Znote AAC, this won't work. Before you can send them shop points, you need to convert their account to be compatible with Znote AAC, you can do this by accessing /special/database2znoteaac.php page. As it will repair old accounts to work with Znote AAC.
as always clarified the doubts very well.
thank you very much!