• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ ZNOTE NOT RECIVE POINTS

walltimer

Reaction score
Where do i change it? I find vocation reward script but how can i use it in map?
i tried changig eq on SAMPLE CHARACTER (database) but i didnt works.

data/scripts/creaturescripts/others/login.lua

at line 23:

Lua:
function playerLogin.onLogin(player)
    local items = {
        {2120, 1},
        {2148, 3}
    }

You need to go Znote_accounts and check to see if the points showed up.

But my guess is if you go to htdocs/ipn.php

find this:
PHP:
mysql_update("UPDATE `znote_accounts` SET `points`='$new_points' WHERE `account_id`='$custom'");

replace with:
PHP:
mysql_update("UPDATE `accounts` SET `coins`='$new_points' WHERE `account_id`='$custom'");

in Znote the account_ids and ids are the same number (atleast suppose to be).

You need to go Znote_accounts and check to see if the points showed up.

But my guess is if you go to htdocs/ipn.php

find this:
PHP:
mysql_update("UPDATE `znote_accounts` SET `points`='$new_points' WHERE `account_id`='$custom'");

replace with:
PHP:
mysql_update("UPDATE `accounts` SET `coins`='$new_points' WHERE `account_id`='$custom'");

in Znote the account_ids and ids are the same number (atleast suppose to be).
thank you one more question before i change that, the config.php is the onlny thing that has to changed when cfniguring paypal ? Or i ahve to do something more?

All your Paypal settings should be in your config.php
didnt works. :( No points, in databse , and in game
Post automatically merged:

ps. on znote account weren points to.

so right now i check that points are enble in 'znote_paypal' and there is who bought how much but they dont go to account why?!

Last edited:

ps. on znote account weren points to.

so right now i check that points are enble in 'znote_paypal' and there is who bought how much but they dont go to account why?!

Paypal IPN does not work on local hosts (at least I think). Other than that, I can't help you.

this is the best answer, i changed to myacc(gesior) and its worked. Znote is not suported by newest one :( sad.
Hello...
If you are Using Znote, is 100% working , the problem people doesnt receive Points it's because you don't have added the ipn.php on your paypal account.
I got same problem before, but using search on this forum you will find a Znote post and giving solution.
Register your paypal account, add it on config on Znote, then enter on paypal account, go settings, browse bussiness tools, ' notifications of payments' add the link of you website + /ipn.php , example youserver.com/ipn.php . Try it creating an account and buy 1€ points , you will receive it.

I am using znote ( custom ) see, Liombera Custom Real Map (http://liombera.sytes.net/) and i am running tfs 1.3 otservbr 12.60

Back