• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC znote problem cant open website

jlskelin

Reaction score
Hello can anyone help me with this so sometime people can open my website then sometime they cant. I was using xampp then i tried with uniserver and still have the same problem i got all my ports open 7171 TCP UDP, 7172 TCP UDP and PORT 80 TCP but not UDP, i can't dunno why, could that be the problem

Last edited:
Hmm, I have not seen this issue before, so not sure what may be wrong.
Do you get any errors in UniServerZ\core\apache2\logs ?

Well theres a bunch of them, but its nothing related to that I THINK, here's pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UxHfTZXr
There is a good possibility that you are running code on the web server which is causing an infinite loop that is crashing your web server. The web server by default is allocated only so much memory.

Check the scripts you are running, use a default variation if possible or don't run anything at all (don't place anything new in htdocs/www) until you know for certain that your own files aren't causing the crash.

There is a good possibility that you are running code on the web server which is causing an infinite loop that is crashing your web server. The web server by default is allocated only so much memory.

Check the scripts you are running, use a default variation if possible or don't run anything at all (don't place anything new in htdocs/www) until you know for certain that your own files aren't causing the crash.
Could i send you a private message?

I am not sure but having error_reporting disabled on XAMPP gives a 500 status code page when theres a PHP error and seeing your logs there are some. Maybe enable error_reporting?

the problem lies in the wrong configuration program. xampp starts normally?

If you use Windows 8 or 10 check UAC (User Account Control) disable-user-account-control-uac
and disable skype/ TeamViewer/ IIS.

Here's how you can paste your net statistical TCP:
KYYcbH9.png

If this does not work, it means that the mixed files of the program, because XAMPP should go well. Do not change anything on the htdocs folder if you do not have a clue. This is important if you are an administrator or user of a computer and have access to a broadband connection and Amos connect the router, if so, let me know.

Last edited:
Back