• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Znote problem creating account

Manigold

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello , i'm having a little problem with znote (i'm using a server based on tfs 0.3 Crying Damson).
When a create a new account by the aac, the account number is saved on the column 'name' in the database instead 'id' , so i can enter the new account on the site ,but i can't login on the game.
Here's a pic of my database

Attachments

The account number shall not been saved in the id column, it should be saved in the name column. So everything seems to be right here. It's something wrong with the server. Have you open up the port 7171 ? LMGTFY

Hello , i'm having a little problem with znote (i'm using a server based on tfs 0.3 Crying Damson).
When a create a new account by the aac, the account number is saved on the column 'name' in the database instead 'id' , so i can enter the new account on the site ,but i can't login on the game.
Here's a pic of my database
ZnoteAAC uses SHA1 encryption, make sure your server is set to read SHA1 passwords and you'll be fine to login.

yes ,i'm using sha1 encryption , and yes the ports are open correctly , i think its really something with the server(using a downgraded version) , there's some way to make znote save the account login in the column 'id'?
i'm using this distro, if someone want to take a look: tryller/otserv

Back