• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Znote Recaptcha issues

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi again! I open this new thread asking for support. I use UniformServer and Znote AAC and I'm trying to install recaptcha in my website, for this I already done the following:

a) I already set up recaptcha v2 into config.php with both keys

b) Added the following into header.php
Code:
 <script src="https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js" async defer></script>

c) Uncommented extension_curl and extension_openssl from php_test.ini, php-cli.ini, php-development.ini and php-production.ini

d) Installed cURL in my system
curl_install.png

But doesn't work. When I check recaptcha box, it says "please confirm that you're not a robot".
recaptcha.png

config recapt.png

What did I do wrong? Please guide me, if there's something else I should attach please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
The only thing that comes to my mind that you maybe set secret and public keys incorrectly?

Try also to disable captcha_use_curl by setting it to false in config.php

The only thing that comes to my mind that you maybe set secret and public keys incorrectly?

Try also to disable captcha_use_curl by setting it to false in config.php
Thanks for responding @slaw I reviewed the keys and they're well placed, also noticed that the captcha it's being triggered, but it does not consider the answer as aproved/fail. This will explain it better:

advertencia.png
Translate:
Code:
We have detected that your website does not verify reCAPTCHA solutions. These verifications are necessary for the service to function properly on your website. You can get more information on our developer website.
statistics.png

I also updated a screenshot of how curl is intalled as variable in the main post. What else can I try to fix it? Regards!

Last edited:
Back