• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PHP Znote shop items

DirtJumper

Reaction score
GitHub
DirtJumper
hello if someone helps me need to add items with use{ExerciseWeapons} and home decorations{HouseUpgrades demon dummy etc} to the online shop

I'm using znote 1.6 and otservbr 12.86

hello if someone helps me need to add items with use{ExerciseWeapons} and home decorations{HouseUpgrades demon dummy etc} to the online shop

I'm using znote 1.6 and otservbr 12.86

Hello,
For Exercise Weapons i didn't know if znote takes the "charges" about an item.

You can try...
On our config.php at final you have all items / mounts /outfit , type => 1 is for items.

Lua:
2 => array(
            'type' => 1,
            'itemid' => 40120, // Item to display on page
            'count' => 30, // Days of premium account
            'charges' => 14440,
            'description' => "lasting exercise sword",
            'points' => 10,
        ),

Otherwise, remove 'charges', because i know while you create this item without charges you got only 1 charge, add tibia coins for sell on our website, then they use it on store game.

Just add each time another peraph changing the first number 2 => array, into 3 => array, etc, to add a new item on our webshop.

Hello,
For Exercise Weapons i didn't know if znote takes the "charges" about an item.

You can try...
On our config.php at final you have all items / mounts /outfit , type => 1 is for items.

Lua:
2 => array(
            'type' => 1,
            'itemid' => 40120, // Item to display on page
            'count' => 30, // Days of premium account
            'charges' => 14440,
            'description' => "lasting exercise sword",
            'points' => 10,
        ),

Otherwise, remove 'charges', because i know while you create this item without charges you got only 1 charge, add tibia coins for sell on our website, then they use it on store game.

Just add each time another peraph changing the first number 2 => array, into 3 => array, etc, to add a new item on our webshop.
I found an option to use items, you just need to enter the number of items in count

I found an option to use items, you just need to enter the number of items in count
Well yes,
On the example for 10 pts it give you x30 Exercise weapons.
I just copy paste the first i found on config.php,
On the way, maybe is better just add TibiaCoins, YourTokens Customs , TournamentCoins, then use it in GameStore , Npc, etc.

Back