• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign ZNote Template

XtrmJosh

Reaction score
Simplistic ZNote Template available if anyone wants it (by request only as I want to keep track on where and how much it is being used). If you want to use it drop me a private message and I will get you a dropbox link or something.

Screenshot:

aMONZid.png

Live demos:

MirageOT
MirageOT

Fully featured retail packs of a similar layout can be ordered upon request, though at a cost. Not trying to sell it, but if someone does want it modding for sale I think I currently have the time to.

The "lost username or password" looks ugly as fuck
Load leaderboard button looks odd
And a few other minor things, like the Character search looks too far to the left in between dividers etc

The "lost username or password" looks ugly as fuck
Load leaderboard button looks odd
And a few other minor things, like the Character search looks too far to the left in between dividers etc

All very valid points, I will work on these this afternoon. The lost username and password is primarily because I didn't have time to fix a seperate CSS tag for those elements but I will do so :p

Back