• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner [Znote] Webdesigner job for a trusted member

Kaspar

Unprejudiced
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.
I'm reaching out to any person that's qualified to do these tasks below.
If you're trusted by the community, we can talk more via PM.

• Make sure recovering account works (with email + recovery key possibilities). And also to delay an initiated email change for x days (today it's instant).
  • Re-work the forum using tables, adding the possibility to quote others, display answers to a certain post above the answered post, order-mark (1, 2, 3, 5 etc) every post.
  • News added should be displayed in forum under the "News" category.
  • Cost points to create a character. (Here we need to discuss the best way to make sure it's a subscription for x days, I guess premium days could be used, but when to add the days? etc).
  • Allow free name change once a week (the name change function exist, just need the duration part).
  • Allow free sex change once a week (the sex change function exist, just need the duration part).
  • Be able to transfer points from one account to another in a safe way. (I guess via email could do the trick, or adding a public number to accounts as an identifier).
  • Extract more killers to the death list (currently only showing the last hit, but the database store all the killers definied by how many should get a "kill assist" from the server).
Thanks in advance!

Back