• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Znote Website cant create characters

Jknot

Reaction score
i can make my accounts just fine but when i try to create a character i get this does anyone know how i can fix it?

1609170440227.png

Solution
If I were you, then I would wipe the DB (since I am assuming you have just initialized it).

And then insert the tables which you get from setting up your Znote Website.

It does seem like you are missing some tables, yes.

Edit:
I helped him out with a personal call through Discord.
We resetted his database and inserted the correct tables he needed in order to create an account through Znote
just seen this and am not sure but isn't there supposed to be a players tab where the red arrow is pointing?
Post automatically merged:

It literally tells you what's wrong: you apparently have a 'marrystatus' column which you've omitted in the insert, but it doesn't have a default value.
yeh im just a bit lost on all this stuff never dealt with website stuff befor :/ so no idea what to do to fix it

Attachments

If I were you, then I would wipe the DB (since I am assuming you have just initialized it).

And then insert the tables which you get from setting up your Znote Website.

It does seem like you are missing some tables, yes.

Edit:
I helped him out with a personal call through Discord.
We resetted his database and inserted the correct tables he needed in order to create an account through Znote

Last edited:
Solution
Back