• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Znote Website (TFS 0.2.7) - Monsters

Exoltes

Novia OTserv Developer
Reaction score
I'm working on a 8.54 Open Tibia Server using The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit).
I've installed Znote Website (TFS 0.2.7) in my 'UniServerZ'.

I've been trying to set-up my monsters on my website but I keep running into problems that I don't really understand. For example when I make the website load my monsters it loads the monster 'Cave Rat' but not 'Rat'. So I took the file 'Cave Rat' and made a copy of it, changed the name into 'Rat' tried again but it still doen't load the 'Rat'. Ingame I'm not having any problems with either of these monsters.

Further It loaded about 35 monsters once I changed some parameters in their files to match the data that the website trys to load. But then all a sudden when I keep changing more files to the standards of the website, it just stops loading the new ones.

Anyone maybe knows whats going wrong here? Any help is welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Back