• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Znote website

Antropoliz

Reaction score
Im trying to make a znote website using XAMPP, i have a bit of a rough patch connecting into the website, is there anyone that can help me, please?

Im using theforgottenserver version 2.2 latest one
XAMPP
Tibiacore made by RcPmG on client 7.72.

Im trying to make a website so i can enter the client OTCLIENTv8, so i dont have to use the old tibia client.

1717521215656.png
1717521255459.png

I'm pretty sure this is an issue related to either
1) The database information inside the config.php
2) Your database user missing permissions

However, the error message provided looks more like an mismatch between your database information being incorrect rather then the line you're showcasing, which shouldn't have been tempered with since it's auto-connected to fetch the data details from config.php

I'm pretty sure this is an issue related to either
1) The database information inside the config.php
2) Your database user missing permissions

However, the error message provided looks more like an mismatch between your database information being incorrect rather then the line you're showcasing, which shouldn't have been tempered with since it's auto-connected to fetch the data details from config.php
Might it have anything related to do with the database sql containing myaac accounts needed instead of using znote and i forced it to use znote instead of just going the intended way which was myaac?

Might it have anything related to do with the database sql containing myaac accounts needed instead of using znote and i forced it to use znote instead of just going the intended way which was myaac?
Usually the diffrence is too great for it to be able to be a copy-paste since things are not the same as the other.
Easiest way to find out (And I'd even now say, yes. It may be casuing an issue). And if you're swapping files from MyAcc to Znote acc, yes. It'll cause issues.

So easiest way to find an answer yourself is to simply put up a brand-new znote acc engine and watch it either work or not work.
Once again, on repeat. Swapping files without configuring them to work for znote will not work out of the box.

Using a database from MyAcc will need convertion over to Znote acc in-order to work

The latest version of XAMPP is not working correctly with Gesior or MyAAC. You should use an older version of XAMPP, specifically version 7.x, to ensure proper functionality with either MyAAC or Gesior.

Gesior.

MyAAC.

Znote 2.0

xampp 7.x

Usually the diffrence is too great for it to be able to be a copy-paste since things are not the same as the other.
Easiest way to find out (And I'd even now say, yes. It may be casuing an issue). And if you're swapping files from MyAcc to Znote acc, yes. It'll cause issues.

So easiest way to find an answer yourself is to simply put up a brand-new znote acc engine and watch it either work or not work.
Once again, on repeat. Swapping files without configuring them to work for znote will not work out of the box.

Using a database from MyAcc will need convertion over to Znote acc in-order to work
I think since ive been trying lately with a lot of different servers my znote engine is dedicated to a specific server and its not working for the one im trying now, and the line 34 is not working because 1, i modified it and 2, before modifying it didnt work either because its not suto connected to the data base since its another server, ill start again from scratch then, thanks i think this will work!

The latest version of XAMPP is not working correctly with Gesior or MyAAC. You should use an older version of XAMPP, specifically version 7.x, to ensure proper functionality with either MyAAC or Gesior.

Gesior.

MyAAC.

Znote 2.0

xampp 7.x
Ait bro, I got some work to do. Don't make me sad xD

Appreciate the damn support🤣
Post automatically merged:

I think since ive been trying lately with a lot of different servers my znote engine is dedicated to a specific server and its not working for the one im trying now, and the line 34 is not working because 1, i modified it and 2, before modifying it didnt work either because its not suto connected to the data base since its another server, ill start again from scratch then, thanks i think this will work!
From my understanding, Nostalrius since Tibiacore is based off it. You should avoid using dev2.0 since it's made for OTSERVBR-Global.
I'd myself would stick to 1.6, and check around with the different versions.

Could you chek this and return with the log errors occuring in the apache logs?

Else add me on discord and I'll help you debug the issue futher

Last edited:
Im trying to make a znote website using XAMPP, i have a bit of a rough patch connecting into the website, is there anyone that can help me, please?

Im using theforgottenserver version 2.2 latest one
XAMPP
Tibiacore made by RcPmG on client 7.72.

Im trying to make a website so i can enter the client OTCLIENTv8, so i dont have to use the old tibia client.

View attachment 85212
View attachment 85213

This is not how it works.

You should leave that line intact:
Code:
$connect = new mysqli($config['sqlHost'], $config['sqlUser'], $config['sqlPassword'], $config['sqlDatabase']);

Instead you should configure the database in config.php:
Code:
    // phpmyadmin username for OT server: (DONT USE "root" if you are hosting to public).
    $config['sqlUser'] = 'tfs13';

// phpmyadmin password for OT server:
    $config['sqlPassword'] = 'tfs13';

// The database name to connect to. (This is usually same as username).
    $config['sqlDatabase'] = 'tfs13';

// Hostname is usually localhost or 127.0.0.1.
    $config['sqlHost'] = '127.0.0.1';

If you want to REALLY modify that line, then that's the proper way:
Code:
$connect = new mysqli('127.0.0.1', 'tibiacore', 'your-password', 'tibiacore');

Back