• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ZnoteAAC for TFS 0.3.6 (Crying Damson)

rocamalo

Reaction score
Hello guys! im loosing my mind right now! i've been working on a server 7.6 and finally got it to work with TFS 0.3.6 and the server is smooth, but cant get to make any AAC to work! :( i tried Nicaw and nothing, tried Gesior, Modern, and finally got some advance with ZnoteACC (i think 1.5 it says ZnoteACC Master) but when i try to log in or create a new account i get this message:

string(48) "SELECT `id` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name`='5454';"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Unknown column 'name' in 'where clause'

Im not very good at sql but i kind of get that there's no name column in my database, but cant find the file to change it, if you guys could help me with this error i'll appreciate it! thanks!

Hello guys! im loosing my mind right now! i've been working on a server 7.6 and finally got it to work with TFS 0.3.6 and the server is smooth, but cant get to make any AAC to work! :( i tried Nicaw and nothing, tried Gesior, Modern, and finally got some advance with ZnoteACC (i think 1.5 it says ZnoteACC Master) but when i try to log in or create a new account i get this message:

string(48) "SELECT `id` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name`='5454';"
(query - SQL error)

Unknown column 'name' in 'where clause'

Im not very good at sql but i kind of get that there's no name column in my database, but cant find the file to change it, if you guys could help me with this error i'll appreciate it! thanks!
you should edit the sql injections like name-id, also remove the ones that u wont use like addons, stamina, etc...

Always search the sources, not only does it gives you a highlighted version of the search query in the sequence you specify of the code/string but also provides you with the line number and file name.

I simply did this, i took a portion of your error and did a search.
Code:
SELECT `id` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name`

Sure it gave me 13 results but only 1 matched the exact sequence.
https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/b...9844eaa1473b3/engine/function/users.php#L1378

If you are looking for the initial code which aids in the construction the database itself then you search
Code:
CREATE TABLE

Then you find the "create table" code block which matches the column you want to edit to your liking and proceed from there.

If you are unfamiliar with sql there are many sites which offer tutorials, pick one.
https://www.google.com/#q=sql+tutorials

Last edited:
Always search the sources, not only does it gives you a highlighted version of the search query in the sequence you specify of the code/string but also provides you with the line number and file name.
you should edit the sql injections like name-id, also remove the ones that u wont use like addons, stamina, etc...

Thanks for both your answers, i did know i had to change the query, just couldn't locate where to edit it, it turns out it was on users-php (i didnt see it xD)
Now i need help changing the type of password because it says sha1 i just wanna change it to plain( just for testing) but don't know if i just simply need to replace the word 'sha1' for 'plain' in every sentecen of users.php like this example:

// Structure verify array data correctly
if ($mode === 'username') {
$verify_data = array(
'password' => sha1($edom)

for this:
// Structure verify array data correctly
if ($mode === 'username') {
$verify_data = array(
'password' => plain($edom)

or simply remove sha1 like this: 'password' => ($edom)

Thanks for your help!
PS: Also can't find where to edit this query :(! i cant create accounts

string(135) "INSERT INTO `accounts` (`name`, `password`, `email`) VALUES ('111111', '273a0c7bd3c679ba9a6f5d99078e36e85d02b952', '[email protected]')"
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

Last edited:
string(97) "SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `email`, `premdays` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 111111 LIMIT 1;"
(query - SQL error)

Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'

i had the problem while login/creating an account but now i cant even load the page help :( im using tfs 0.3 Crying Damson

string(97) "SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `email`, `premdays` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 111111 LIMIT 1;"
(query - SQL error)

Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'

i had the problem while login/creating an account but now i cant even load the page help :( im using tfs 0.3 Crying Damson
If you made changes to the source regarding the database you need to delete the database and create a new one then reinstall the aac.

Back