• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Zombie event - NEW version, bug free, updated

I just installed everything ok, but when i start the event, it sends the Broadcast but when a player enter or i FORCE the event, it's says that doesnt have any players on the arena.

What's going on?

Yea I have that same,on start is to much zombie. Someone can solve this? 0.4 DEV latest rev

same problem here

For some reason when i turn on the event the object thats set dosent disapear, And the countdown of players dosent occur.
Im guessing its because of this error.............
[Error - GlobalEvent Interface]
data/globalevents/scripts/zombie/onstartup.lua:eek:nStartup
Description:
data/globalevents/scripts/zombie/startup.lua:2: in function attemp to call field 'execute query <a nil value>
stack traceback:
data/globalevents/scripts/zombie/startup.lua:2 in function <data/globalevents/scripts/zombie/onstartup.lua:1>

I realy wana use this Event and the script looks fine to me, so if anybody knows the problem Please can you tell me how to solve it, thanks.

ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Last edited:
How i can make that it give a random reward?
As items (ids) = 6119 , 6433 or 6319 ( that are only examples )

Last edited:
when I start event, spawns a lot too much zombies (99~)
why? ..

can someone fix the prob? it spawn 9999 zombies and make the server lag as shit!

can someone fix the prob? it spawn 9999 zombies and make the server lag as shit!
Change:
<globalevent name="ZombieGlobalThink" interval="5" event="script" value="zombie/onthink.lua"/> for
<globalevent name="ZombieGlobalThink" interval="1000" event="script" value="zombie/onthink.lua"/>
Or change '1000' for other number.

When the event is open, it shows that te teleport is open but if i walk into the portal nothing happens.

When the event is open, it shows that te teleport is open but if i walk into the portal nothing happens.
Put the teleport that is in the ActionID Movements do not need to put some destination in the teleport, just ActionID

When players go to the event a it summons a lot of zombies and when players die the event still run.

Back