• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

zombie event

maper1

Reaction score
Hello, I'm using this system GlobalEvent - [TFS 1.2] Zombie Arena (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-2-zombie-arena.258250/)

tfs 1.3 revscript

but the player dies for the zombie (loses loot) and the event does not end, there is no error on the console

Lua:
local ZombieArenaKill = CreatureEvent("ZombieArenaKill")

-- When player dies in Zombie Arena
function ZombieArenaKill.onDeath(player, corpse, killer, mostDamageKiller, lastHitUnjustified, mostDamageUnjustified)

-- Has the event started?
    if not zombieArena:isStarted() then
        return false
    end

-- Did a player die?
    if player:isPlayer() then

-- Is the player doing the event?
        if not zombieArena:isPlayerOnEvent(player) then
            return false
        end

zombieArena:removePlayer(player)
        zombieArena:debug(player:getName() .. " got teleported to " .. player:getTown():getName() .. ".")

zombieArena:checkArena()
    end
    return true
end

ZombieArenaKill:register()

Please help me

This will not prevent players from dying in the event.
You should use onPrepareDeath instead of onDeath and return false if the player is in the event.

This will not prevent players from dying in the event.
You should use onPrepareDeath instead of onDeath and return false if the player is in the event.

if the player is at the event add that

function zombiearenakill.onPrepareDeath(player, corpse, killer, mostDamageKiller, lastHitUnjustified, mostDamageUnjustified)
if player:isPlayerInEvent(player) then
return false
end
?

if the player is at the event add that

function zombiearenakill.onPrepareDeath(player, corpse, killer, mostDamageKiller, lastHitUnjustified, mostDamageUnjustified)
if player:isPlayerInEvent(player) then
return false
end
?

change Step 2 : GlobalEvent - [TFS 1.2] Zombie Arena (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-2-zombie-arena.258250/)

To this:
XML:
<event type="preparedeath" name="ZombieArenaDeath" script="zombie_arena/death.lua" />

Lua:
-- When player dies in Zombie Arena
function onPrepareDeath(player, corpse, killer, mostDamageKiller, lastHitUnjustified, mostDamageUnjustified)
    if zombieArena:isStarted() and zombieArena:isPlayerOnEvent(player) then
        zombieArena:removePlayer(player)
        zombieArena:debug(player:getName() .. " got teleported to " .. player:getTown():getName() .. ".")
        zombieArena:checkArena()
        return false
    end
    return true
end

thanks for the attention more i think that creturescript is not working, i'm going to revscript but i think i'm doing it wrong ... thanks

Back