• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ZoOorO's mapping thread!

Nice map. BUT, you used to much borders of various kinds which does not fit in the enviroment. You used a little to much different kinds of dirt. Rest was nice, keep up the good work

so what is the point now? are you making a new ot with or without flyde? I don't like the custom made maps cuz you've to discover all the shit again which i know in real tibia. from some1 i heard that Flyde will put xazoria.net as an rl map, and here i see a custom. So what will it be?xD

Thanks guys :)
so what is the point now? are you making a new ot with or without flyde? I don't like the custom made maps cuz you've to discover all the shit again which i know in real tibia. from some1 i heard that Flyde will put xazoria.net as an rl map, and here i see a custom. So what will it be?xD
This is my mapping thread, it got nothing to do with Xazoria. And yes Flyde will put Xazoria online i guess ;D

As ZoOorO said, this has nothing to do with Xazoria o_0..

However, since the Xazoria progress as a custom map is going REALLY slow, I'm considering starting the old one up meanwhile.

As ZoOorO said, this has nothing to do with Xazoria o_0..

However, since the Xazoria progress as a custom map is going REALLY slow, I'm considering starting the old one up meanwhile.

ye, go bring it on :D

Back
Top Bottom