• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ZoOorO's mapping thread!

hehe, well thanks but I'm not the best hoster, nor got good PC to host on the map is edited and some places are fully made by me ^^ maybe ill release the map!

Map with meeee! :D And we'll release the map for public so we can end all those rediculous real tibia maps! :D

Yoho I made my Bog raider cave but but not fully done yet ;D
879-bog-raider-cave-outside.png

Needs some bushes, some water plants and maybe a flower of your choice? ;)

Special thanks to Macroman for helping me and testing it with me! thanks my friend!<3

Special thanks to Macroman for helping me and testing it with me! thanks my friend!<3
Heey, fuker _|_ you promised me eternal love and infinitive money! Nah but seriously, I dig your way of mapping - you have the potential to become one of the more famous mappers around the OT Community if you just keep doing what you're doing. One day, you'll be as famous as MmB for example~

Way to go bro!

/\|<33!!!

;D
889-second-floor-bog-raider-cave-youll-find-druid-outfit-addon-2-npc.png

In the second floor of the bog raider cave you'll find the Druid outfit addon 2 NPC!

Back