• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ZoOorO's showoff thread 2008!

here are my latest one update to my last signature made to Empty.
Street_Fighter_by_ZoOorO.png
hey, do you look your PM or did you ignore me :( ?

Most of your signatures are magnificent piece of work however your last one doesn't attracts me too much because of the fractal that goes arround that human should be something that is light and not in the shadows.

I also dislike the text "Empty" but that's my opinion so...

Anyways, have a nice day! ;)

hey, do you look your PM or did you ignore me :( ?
yes i do:p and no i didn't ignore i only had school works so your might be done soon :D
Most of your signatures are magnificent piece of work however your last one doesn't attracts me too much because of the fractal that goes arround that human should be something that is light and not in the shadows.

I also dislike the text "Empty" but that's my opinion so...

Anyways, have a nice day! ;)
Thanks for telling me your opinion! Its a render that are around the human :p it might look too dark for you guys but actually its not :D

Regards

No I'm not saying your blind... But its how it should look like, i shouldn't be lighter. Lighter->uglier.

Empty here is the new one ;)
2mfjjwo.png

Damn long since last ;'(

anyway here is a wallpaper for my phone :D
Honda_S2000_by_ZoOorO.png

Back