• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zorenia Discussion

PotatoSkin

CG Artist
Reaction score
Greetings Otland,

As the title vaguely explains, this is the Zorenia Discussion thread. I know some of you are probably wondering "This seems cool, but I need some information." Well here's some information about the server.

Server Information
The server is an RPG server with experience rates that do not exceed 10x at any point. The Skill rate, Magic rate, and Loot rate will be semi-low as well, but in order to maintain the RPG atmosphere. There will be an upgrade system, a crafting system and a pet system in the near future. If you like all those Open-Tibia servers where you get addons for 10,000 coins then keep looking, you have to EARN your addons!
-*Note*- Not all things will be implemented right away, this is our way to keep you guessing as to what comes next.

So I bet now you are going to want some screenshots of whats going, don't worry! I've got you covered, my friend.

Screenshots

So now, you may want to be keeping track of who is on the team for development..

Team Members
Project Leader
Zorenia

Project Manager
Potatoskin

Story Writers
Potatoskin

Mappers
Zorenia
Potatoskin

Last edited:
Not bad, looks pretty nice but I would only play it if there was more custom stuff, but good job!

Well, it's in early stages of development, but keep checking the thread for updates! There may be more custom stuff added in the future.

I will definitely have an overlook at this from time to time.. Best of wishes!

Trying to copy Kingdom Age map (Check).

Anyways, good luck with the server.

From Kingdom Age...

56562403uv5.jpg

arrumadagr4.jpg

minesvx5.jpg

Don't tell me you arn't copying anything, because you do.

Like what? Chauz, Mock and K.A Team working with you?

Yeah it sucks; but we are going besides the point, so if you wouldn't mind I would like to keep this thread clean. I don't care if you support the project or not, I just don't want a bunch of flaming on my thread.

Back