Storywriter Zorenia-server beta release. Looking for a advertisement writer on otland

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Best answers
Reaction score
Hello guys!

After some hard work for a couple of mounths, I can tell you the release of zorenia is close!

open beta release will be on 29-04-2012 Before I can run the beta, I need a writer who can make a nice looking advertisement or teaser advertisement. With some screenshots and a good overview why the zorenia server will be a great succes!

I need.. a writer who can write a nice looking advertisement on otland.

Price: We can talk about it. I can pay you in dollars, give you free premium account on my server (pacc will not for free for other people, or give you a low staff position.

Let me know, if anyone is interested.

J.Dre

ClapSoft®
Best answers
Reaction score
If you need some help making a nice thread, I would be glad to assist. But I'm pretty busy today - it may have to wait.

Send me a private message if you're interested.

OP
Zorenia

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Best answers
Reaction score
hej guys thanks, but I already wrote it ;) but atm I need to fix my server strange freezes every 2/3 hour.. no idea how to fix it.

@Lacuna Devoted
No not really, I had some help during the development of Rookgaard.. but this was just a very small part of the project. I did most on my self. but it's pretty done now. only thing is that I need a stable server.. that can keep up everything, but so as I said some stranges freezes going on.