• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter Zorenia-server beta release. Looking for a advertisement writer on otland

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Reaction score
Hello guys!

After some hard work for a couple of mounths, I can tell you the release of zorenia is close!

open beta release will be on 29-04-2012 Before I can run the beta, I need a writer who can make a nice looking advertisement or teaser advertisement. With some screenshots and a good overview why the zorenia server will be a great succes!

I need.. a writer who can write a nice looking advertisement on otland.

Price: We can talk about it. I can pay you in dollars, give you free premium account on my server (pacc will not for free for other people, or give you a low staff position.

Let me know, if anyone is interested.

If you need some help making a nice thread, I would be glad to assist. But I'm pretty busy today - it may have to wait.

Send me a private message if you're interested.

hej guys thanks, but I already wrote it ;) but atm I need to fix my server strange freezes every 2/3 hour.. no idea how to fix it.

@Lacuna Devoted
No not really, I had some help during the development of Rookgaard.. but this was just a very small part of the project. I did most on my self. but it's pretty done now. only thing is that I need a stable server.. that can keep up everything, but so as I said some stranges freezes going on.

Back