• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

zTracker 8.42/8.5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm I think its because your map editor does not support map's 8.50 and u cnat see 8.50 items

This tracker is messed up FTW. doesnt find any 8.5 items! it needs to be fixed. So if you want to track any 8.5 items, youll need to map that yourself or until the program is fixed correctly.

Well anyways, this needs to be fixed.

This ztracker isn't so great. Isn't recognizing any 8.5 items.

Consider fixing this problem, thanks.

Fix the items.bin

cant track any 8.50 items! >.<

So is this gonna get fixed or what?

Are you serious? Give this guys a break. If you have any suggestiong you can help the community out instead of spamming the forum with the same thing all over.

Actually. I don't need anyone correcting me. Those were at different times.
So don't consider it a spam. kthx

Actually. I don't need anyone correcting me. Those were at different times.
So don't consider it a spam. kthx

5 posts whining about the same with non useful information in less than 30 hours is kinda considered spam.
I will stop arguing with you because I'm am now spamming too :thumbup:

Edit: Any1 knows when is the new map editor comming out? I'm refreshing remere's website 24/7 haha can't wait!

Last edited:
what about me?:S
as u can see im like him..
i posted 300 post within 30 hour.

I think the tracker isn't working on 8.42 version, I've tried on 8.50 and It works but not on 8.42

What are you talking about? It works perfectly with protocol 8.42:

842l.png

@Up,
We have established this problem already.
This tracker is not for 8.4/8.5,
all he did was make it work for that client version.

this zTracker is for 8.42/8.5, not my problem if you cant change ur client version in the options, its tracking the map very well on 8.5 "but not the newest items"

Yeah its working, as I tried tracking some part of rookgaard and I have all - monsters, npcs, tiles and items. Gonna check if there can be done something with these item def to support 8.5..

It's working just it doesn't support 8.42 and 8.50 new items as the author said on tpforums.

Enjoy it guys :p

Oh and btw. it doesn't handle new items yet, working on it :D

@Edit
I just loaded items.bin to Winhex, started Disassembler. Stay tuned, maybe I'll fix it :p

Argh! Where's edit option :|||

Anyway, broke it.
Code:
MOVZX ESI,WORD PTR DS:[EDX+EAX*4+C]

EDX is base address of items.bin in memory, EAX is our CLIENT item id * 4 ( because each item takes 4 bytes in file ) + C ( because of some unidentified junk of exactly 12 bytes on the base address, then there's pasted file afterwards )

Now just to convert items.otb 2 items.bin and it should work like a charm :)

@edit2
Any moderator - please bind my posts!!! : |

I need a list of ClientIDs - ServerIDs items, any help appreciated..

this zTracker is for 8.42/8.5, not my problem if you cant change ur client version in the options, its tracking the map very well on 8.5 "but not the newest items"

@Up,
We have established this problem already.
This tracker is not for 8.4/8.5,
all he did was make it work for that client version.

So, is it working for 8.42 or not ? IT seems that Cykotitan made it work on 8.42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back