• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zysen's mapping pieces !

@Earth Elementals - Remove that red tree thing. Looks bad.

@Latest - Building looks ok, kinda small.

@up : thanks :)

started on something new :)

Also,quote :

I'll update the city today.

Earth Elementals :p

CQtsD.png

SZryR.png

/Zysen

Thank you :)
I'll make some new places in the city,tonight ;)

Bored :S

lKR6i.png

/Zysen

/Zysen.

I don't like the earth elementals. Or what I can see from it, you've really overdone it with the darkness. It should slightly make your picture better and better looking but not like that.
The church thingy, it doesn't look good and doesn't make any sense, but meh

Looks really empty :O

looking good, but just a lil empty I would atleast add some plants or stones in the water would be a big diffrence :]

also this looks really good imo, u should finish it, it makes me wanna make something similar! Might use it as inspiration if ur fine with it :p

@up : thanks :)

started on something new :)

I know I posted this picture on quick showoff,but I'll make something soon,so I'll just post it to wake up this thread. New maps coming today ;]

tS6v2.png

Overall I like it, but it have some room for improvement:

There should be a few ground shiftings imo, either dirt or mountain floor, also there is to crowded, I mean its a hunting spot, u gotta be able to walk there :p especially on the first picture to the north, u have to strafe on the small mountain, really dislike that !

Fix theese things and it will be great! Keep it up :)

Back