• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zysen's mapping pieces !

I am currently mapping this,don't got time to map something,because of school. (Not finished)

RSgHJ.png

/Zysen

I don't understand it at all.. Sry :S
Archways leading into walls and such..
(Tho, this might just be an illusion, I agree with Prest.. Getting mindfucked, so I might be wrong bout that).
Make a complete structure will many rooms and such and then dissasemble it to make sure you don't make weird stuff xDD

I did never make this type of ruins. So.. I'll make new map tomorrow.

Nah, don't do that :p
Just check the structure and if it makes any sense and then change those parts, cuz I mean, It doesn't really look bad, it's just very confusing right now :p

Agreed with ^
Behemoths need alot of space, they are quite humongous after all!

Also, this is just personal preference, but I think it's better to use alot more rock ground than dirt for behemoths

Pillar infront of you on the first picture sucks hard.
+ The twig: Dafuq? :p

Other than that, it looks neat :)

Also, if you use a broken pillar, you can fix the environment around it, for example extra much gravel / broken walls near it for added effect or realism.
+ First pic, top north, there is a 1x1 square you can put a stone altar or smth, same goes with the third picture but to the west.

But anyways, good job on this one, looks good.

Nice, although above you, the icicle is higher.. o_O levitating icicles..
But nice nonetheless

Back