• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zytarios new city mapping :) updated

@Creez

You do have a idea of that you are talking to your self?

There was something else.... RIGHT Shut the fuck up ok ? don't post more of your BS here.

Oh just stfu, Then you should know that the word and I "Me" I should be typed with a capital and English with a capital as well so just fuck off it was to your gay m8 aka Ates that fuck horses.

Fuck horses ? you mean hoes * , i dont know if you do it but your problem ... buhaha

Yeah, I do know that I'm talking to Sharp and telling him that Ates is a focker. Just go cut please? I had some problems understanding that PL written text. Did you mean What when you said that? and to was that supposed to be about? Then I'd understand. Else there's no logics in that post. /wrist on you

@Ates.twat No I meant horses, haven't you seen people fuck horses? They do, you should really think twice when fucking them if you didn't even notice you were doing it. Stoned? Hell yeh. If you think I meant hoes you probably doesn't know what a horse is. You fuck them.

Now yeah really NOW I'll stop checking here. I've made my point clearly I hope.

Last edited:
Yeah, I do know that I'm talking to Sharp and telling him that Ates is a focker. Just go cut please? I had some problems understanding that PL written text. Did you mean What when you said that? and to was that supposed to be about? Then I'd understand. Else there's no logics in that post. /wrist on you

@Ates.twat No I meant horses, haven't you seen people fuck horses? They do, you should really think twice when fucking them if you didn't even notice you were doing it. Stoned? Hell yeh. If you think I meant hoes you probably doesn't know what a horse is. You fuck them.

Now yeah really NOW I'll stop checking here. I've made my point clearly I hope.

Do you think i got time to check if anyone fucking horses ? are you kidding me your fucking dumbass... you are not a normal person.

Well like i said before, Dont cry in rl please!'

Edit again: Please if you wanna say something to me "PM ME" better than using this Thread.

This sux!!
omg :D:D if yo want to paste it to yours rl map (1000% haha)
ill laugh :D

No problems mate,
I would like to play on it if you have a server with it ;)

Ye added alot more things but i will upload later ;) ...

Also server still not go up in this f***** dedicated server, but it work on my computer and my hoster's computer :/, But when i use tfs map on dedicated it works perfect! :/:/

I like to much ur mapp ;P
If you like to give for free, i can accept that buahahaa ;D
nice mapper! :p

I think that you need take some stones to upgrade your map;
some brush and trees;

You can take more;

Bye

Back