• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tales of Fantasy - discussion

hapkido

Balder
Reaction score
4lmtxd.png

A warrior takes sword in hand, clasping a gem to his heart. Engraving vanishing memories into the sword, he places finely honed skills into the stone. Spoken from the sword, handed down from the stone... Now the story can be told.. - Final Fantasy Tactics

like us!

separador_posts.png

Last edited:
Nice :D

Look forward to this. Very unique.

Wich day we will see the "final fantasy tibia game", you posted it like 2 years ago lol xD

This has to be too good to be true... I have a bad feeling that like most types of these servers, something will happen. I don't know what but something always does, but I wish you the best luck and I will be checking it daily.

Isn't it, "the best offense, is a good defense" or properly put "The best defense is a good offense".
"Heal the body, heal the mind", the reason for this is, a mind can't work without the body, the body can't work without the mind, the heart is sort of irrelivant seeing as it's part of the body & if you were talking about the metephorical heart as in "love" then just wtf does that have anything to do with being a mage.

Other than your quotes, ye, server looks bloody badassery.

Edit: Or nevermind, you actually copied that from the wiki, am going to just assume bad translation.

Last edited:
Isn't it, "the best offense, is a good defense" or properly put "The best defense is a good offense".
"Heal the body, heal the mind", the reason for this is, a mind can't work without the body, the body can't work without the mind, the heart is sort of irrelivant seeing as it's part of the body & if you were talking about the metephorical heart as in "love" then just wtf does that have anything to do with being a mage.

Other than your quotes, ye, server looks bloody badassery.

Edit: Or nevermind, you actually copied that from the wiki, am going to just assume bad translation.

Yes have a bad translation, google translation! Yes, copied from the wiki of the game :>

I wish you guys good luck, because it may be something new and as far as I see you have some awesome sprites, maps and scripts. Keep going! :)

Thanks for all that believe us! Any suggestions? Place that you want to see at the server (all FF's)? Jobs? Systems? Spells?

it could also be fun if after a long(and hard) quest the player would be able to get one of the summons(depending on their Zodiac(since each job has a zodiac)), so Breaker would get Cuchulainn, White Mage would get Belias, etc...

this would be more of a summon that would also help the player during battles, costing maybe 1 soul per second(incase you don't have other use for Soul as of now)

and as a special event, people could get Zodiark as their summon(since no job is associated with Ophiuchus)

it could also be fun if after a long(and hard) quest the player would be able to get one of the summons(depending on their Zodiac(since each job has a zodiac)), so Breaker would get Cuchulainn, White Mage would get Belias, etc...

this would be more of a summon that would also help the player during battles, costing maybe 1 soul per second(incase you don't have other use for Soul as of now)

and as a special event, people could get Zodiark as their summon(since no job is associated with Ophiuchus)

oh man, that's great! I never thought about espers specify for each vocation. This would give an optimal role play because each player could only use certain esper when he was using the vocation! The esper system works exactly like this: a pet that helps the player in battle and can be more controlled than a summons(Ifrit, Shiva, Phoenix).

Yeah, normal summons could act like normal summons(dunno if you have any special way for them) while the class summons could act like pets that actually level, getting stronger when they kill a monster(gaining exp) and maybe have some more control thru commands like !attack "higherHP, this would make them attack the monster with highest HP in the screen, or !attack "wolf, this would make them attack a wolf that is on the screen, etc...

Yeah, normal summons could act like normal summons(dunno if you have any special way for them) while the class summons could act like pets that actually level, getting stronger when they kill a monster(gaining exp) and maybe have some more control thru commands like !attack "higherHP, this would make them attack the monster with highest HP in the screen, or !attack "wolf, this would make them attack a wolf that is on the screen, etc...

Oh man! That's gave me a nice idea to make gambits slots for espers. The gambit will do exactly what have you said (!attack "higherHP) automating the relationship player-esper

Back