• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tales of Fantasy - discussion

To keep you motivated, Iam still following this topic. Hope to see it online soon ^_^

Really cool and unique stuff, I think it will become a great server.

+SWITCH JOB SYSTEM+

scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php

Who has played Final Fantasy Tactics know the switch job system. As each creature the player defeat, they gain experience, which will increase their overall level. Players also gain Job Points (JP) when use job abilities, which allow them to level up within a job until they have mastered (
scaled.php
) it. As a character gains more experience in various jobs, they gain access to other, more advanced or specialized jobs. Some jobs, like Geomancer and Dragoon, require invested time and experience in several jobs, and require mastery of others to be truly effective. Once learned, skills and job-specific commands can be used even after a character switches jobs, though a penalty may be applied.

like us!

Last edited:
I wish you guys good luck, because it may be something new and as far as I see you have some awesome sprites, maps and scripts. Keep going!

Back