• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your findings here!

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
So here ;

www.github.com/DaveBz/TibiaRpg

I'm trying to find Tibias' Secrets and everyone is welcome to help. I'll be updating whenever I find information on certain things and I will commit it there.

I am looking for people to help, so just post here and I can update the repo with what you find if it is useful enough :)

Thanks.

I don't understand, do you want to know what people are looking for in an OT or are you looking for a way to get Spike Sword in rook?

I've been interested in this before but i'm pretty much done with tibia at least for now =(

I'm trying to find Tibias' Secrets and everyone is welcome to help.
I am looking for people to help, so just post here and I can update the repo with what you find if it is useful enough :)

I don't understand, do you want to know what people are looking for in an OT or are you looking for a way to get Spike Sword in rook?

there u go

Excuse me? This is for Tibia not Open Tibia, hence why it is in the Tibia Section. I'm looking to solve mysteries in Tibia. Not the Spike Sword either, since I think that is a lost cause and the rumors about it being removed from the game would not be worth the time and effort to put into it.

I've been interested in this before but i'm pretty much done with tibia at least for now =(

Too bad, I could use an extra brain!

Excuse me? This is for Tibia not Open Tibia, hence why it is in the Tibia Section. I'm looking to solve mysteries in Tibia. Not the Spike Sword either, since I think that is a lost cause and the rumors about it being removed from the game would not be worth the time and effort to put into it.

Sorry, wasn't paying attention.

Mysteries like serpentine tower and beholder language have remained unsolved for over a decade now. In my opinion there is no way to solve them. Also, CipSoft ruined some of the older mysteries by adding completely unrelated quests to them, like the Femor Hills tower and Ankrahmun dragon lair.

If you want to spend your time on Tibia secrets then go with something new (e.g. binary strange symbols).

Mysteries like serpentine tower and beholder language have remained unsolved for over a decade now. In my opinion there is no way to solve them. Also, CipSoft ruined some of the older mysteries by adding completely unrelated quests to them, like the Femor Hills tower and Ankrahmun dragon lair.

If you want to spend your time on Tibia secrets then go with something new (e.g. binary strange symbols).
I'll be looking at all possibilities.

I thought I'd go check the so called "spell parchment" place. But I think theres more to it.

To the north is a one way with a floor tile that you can step on, but when you step onto it, you have to step back onto it to get out. There were a few chests there too (past the step in tile) though all had volume.
I then noticed that there was never anything spawned here and now theres Troll Champions and it seems they have updated the map with the black tiles etc. It used to be just mud. Why would they update this area?

What is this lever for?

Create a rook char on isara and pm me three. Pm me and I will show you something you wont be able to find in tibia wiki.

And the lever(as long as its a real information I heard about) is worthless. you get the key from a bookshelf near Abdendriel.

Create a rook char on isara and pm me three. Pm me and I will show you something you wont be able to find in tibia wiki.

And the lever(as long as its a real information I heard about) is worthless. you get the key from a bookshelf near Abdendriel.
Teamviewer it or stream it somehow ^_^ I'd love to see

Will post a teamviewer id and password perhaps. Not gonna let you gyus move the mouse tho :D

I wish you would have a picture of yourself in peroxide, whenever I see u writing something I can just imagine how you are this guy on ur pic atm :( scarry :<<<

- - - Updated - - -

first rookstayer got 150 today by the way

Few more stuff I found in kazordoon;

----------->
Treasure room

Chests which have no volume are quest chests...

- - - Updated - - -

I wish you would have a picture of yourself in peroxide, whenever I see u writing something I can just imagine how you are this guy on ur pic atm :( scarry :<<<

- - - Updated - - -

first rookstayer got 150 today by the way

Awesome, could you pm me the ID or something?

Last edited:
When are you going to stream?

@Three
That chest you looked at is just cookies isnt it..?

gonna cleanup the rumors of the spiksword. Hope its gonna surprise you :) I will post it (the id)

Back