• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your findings here!

When are you going to stream?

@Three
That chest you looked at is just cookies isnt it..?

I don't know, thats why I'm posting my findings here. ;d

Three,

How is it going with unraveling the mysteries of Tibia? ;)

Mysteries like serpentine tower and beholder language have remained unsolved for over a decade now. In my opinion there is no way to solve them. Also, CipSoft ruined some of the older mysteries by adding completely unrelated quests to them, like the Femor Hills tower and Ankrahmun dragon lair.

If you want to spend your time on Tibia secrets then go with something new (e.g. binary strange symbols).

@Threemagic

Its cool if i spoil 1 thing about serpentine tower?
Or you would like to find out yourself?

Theres a secret in thais' very depot! If you search closely you'll find it - more of an Easter egg tbh but i wont reveal it, its funnier if you search yourself

30rqt5t.png

This is a quest, It was confirmed on a test server for 2 years ago i think or it was 1 year ago

If you mean this as serpentine tower

@ninja been with the girlfriend and son so no time to look until tomorrow

Sounds awesome @ghostx
@up interesting ill dig a little deeper about that switch

@ninja been with the girlfriend and son so no time to look until tomorrow

Sounds awesome @ghostx
@up interesting ill dig a little deeper about that switch

Pm if you want any hints, Since i was one of the 6 players that made the quest (Yes there is only 5 platforms but 1 more in a hidden place :) )

@up
Is a reward even worth it all?

and about your hints
nobody cares if you solved it but you won't tell us, share with others or keep it yourself or go away

btw. wasn't it related to chayenne's magicial key?

@up
Is a reward even worth it all?

and about your hints
nobody cares if you solved it but you won't tell us, share with others or keep it yourself or go away

btw. wasn't it related to chayenne's magicial key?

Please why should i spoil it when ppl still try to find out how it works etc? I said i could help him give some hints, If i wrote out how it works it wont be a mystery anymore right? I could say the reward is worth it, But if you find out how it works. Dont go in low lvl, You will prop be one hited before u even see the place haha.

Edit: If im not wrong, One of the guys recorded it with tibiacast and have it saved there in private.

Edit 2: You asked if it was worth it. I could just say like this. ITs very very very very very very.... ... rare item, And i would say NONE except those who have made the quest got those items. I think you could count it as a very early ferumbras hat. (in price) "now i mean early ferumbras like first or second"

Last edited:
I had 270+ rp which I sold, I don't care for real tibia anymore, but I also hate guys who claims that they've done something but they won't tell others

@down
send me spoilers to all of the movies you find via pm, I don't care
If they didn't wanted to get it spoiled they wouldn't look for spoilers themselves

There is a great rule in polish chatboard about server engines(rule 12, I translated it for you):
Nobody cares what fixes you have and where you got them. Real administrator doesn't talk on forums about that. Your game engine is secured? Cool, keep it yourself or share it with everyone - otherwise you don't have anything.

This rule should be applied to cases like this one here too, nobody really cares that you solved that if you won't tell anyone.
Argument over.

Last edited:
So you want me to spoil for every single person that have wasted hours to find out? you know some ppl find it intressting to search for them own and not get spoiled. But its cool every time i see a movie or something i will pm u the shit so u dont have to see it.

Sure pm me the hints, it's not the rare items I want it's the fact of being known to have made some of the quests of tibia other people have struggled to complete.
The rares? I'd probably set up a house for everyone to look at them and keep them on show for years. I don't want the cash.

Read all the papers.
Search on tibia wiki and you will find where to get them "all are in serpentine tower"
74-08 G <--- Research into improving the Find Person spell.

35-22 D <--- Research into the "Foeburner" spell.

56-09 A <--- Summoning strong demonic creatures.

33-16 H <--- Researching the "stoneskin" spell.

88-04 F <--- XXXXXX research has been abandoned at the request of the pharaoh.

77-04 D <--- Research into the "move earth" spell.

44-33 C <--- (This is the one over the Table, Above the blood spot) Completion of the "Divination" spell.

02-56 A <--- Research on the cat-eye spell.

- - - Updated - - -

And just a tip, Waste some time looking how it looks like inside the tower. It will help alot when you see hidden stuff :)

So here ;

www.github.com/DaveBz/TibiaRpg

I'm trying to find Tibias' Secrets and everyone is welcome to help. I'll be updating whenever I find information on certain things and I will commit it there.

I am looking for people to help, so just post here and I can update the repo with what you find if it is useful enough :)

Thanks.

Pretty much every old myth, is already solved, and 95% of them proved to be false.
example, rook mino mage, SoF, ankhramun with the boots of waterwalking, beholder language etc.

I used to be pretty into this stuff, could spend hours reading about myths etc, it's really interesting, however, there's nothing to it, really.

Read all the papers.
Search on tibia wiki and you will find where to get them "all are in serpentine tower"
74-08 G <--- Research into improving the Find Person spell.

35-22 D <--- Research into the "Foeburner" spell.

56-09 A <--- Summoning strong demonic creatures.

33-16 H <--- Researching the "stoneskin" spell.

88-04 F <--- XXXXXX research has been abandoned at the request of the pharaoh.

77-04 D <--- Research into the "move earth" spell.

44-33 C <--- (This is the one over the Table, Above the blood spot) Completion of the "Divination" spell.

02-56 A <--- Research on the cat-eye spell.

- - - Updated - - -

And just a tip, Waste some time looking how it looks like inside the tower. It will help alot when you see hidden stuff :)

I have theories about some of it, unsure on some parts but the mages story makes me think of some areas in Tombs that have switches.
There's an area that looks suited for Sorcerer, one that looks suited to a Druid too. Not sure if they're for other things but they're hidden behind/under things.

Back